Saturday, June 28, 2014

I Believe That We Will Win!!

USA vs Portugal game!! Time for the big game at our house!! We had a little over 50 people come over to cheer on the USA, they ended up with a tie but it was still a great night. We had soccer boys everywhere cheering I Believe That We Will Win. I actually did not get all the pictures I usually get-Bummer! I put down the camera so I could enjoy the night catching up with friends and making sure the twins were staying out of the big boys way.



The Soccer boys cheering on USA!!
Pick-up soccer before the big game!









World Cup 2010
World Cup 2014/World Cup 2010
(C-the blonde in the orange shirt)
J-white shorts






After party fun--A kept helping the boys score in corn hole


Party is over--time for bed!!




The twins helping with the decorations



 

No comments:

Post a Comment