Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Father's Day to my Dad--Kentucky style!


We surprised my dad with an early Kentucky Father's Day! It was the best! We invited ourselves over to their house for a Friday night cookout.  What better way to celebrate then let your dad cook his amazing cheeseburgers :)
Since moving up here my dad has always shown support to whatever sporting event we have taken him to. For Eric's Miami football game he wore green, for the NCSU game he would wear red, for the Hurricanes against Tampa Bay, well he wore black but I will take it! We all decided for his special day we would show up at his house in Kentucky Blue. M had the cutest KY basketball shirt, L even had one too. The rest of us all found something blue. To see his face was priceless. We also bought him a new Kentucky basketball book and Kentucky basketball movie! Yes, I think he was happy! I wanted to make him a special Kentucky dessert but instead I ordered him a special Amish pie that we would get when they lived in Sarasota. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie--yummy!


Can you say KENTUCKY!









One More Picture for Mom!







No comments:

Post a Comment