Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Happy Birthday to my beautiful mom! We love you so much and are so thankful God blessed us with such an amazing mom.
My parents at their high school dance.


               How sweet is this, J wrote my mom a birthday poem.
                                             
                                                      
                                                           Grandmother

You are so bright,

You showed us the light,

Now it`s your day,

To say hooray

 

You deserve so much love,

And so many hugs,

 You gave so much life,

To your 4 kids every night.

 

It`s time for you to enjoy your birthday,

You’re the closest thing to perfect,

You gave so much to me,

And I bet that nobody can disagree.

 

Over time things will change,

And some things will be the same,

But my love for you,

Grew, Grew, and Grew

 

I could continue this poem much farther,

But that would take forever,

All I want to say,

Is that I hope you have a great birthday.
 
4 kids
12 Grandchildren


We love you, Happy Birthday Mom!
 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment