Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 24 and 25

I  missed last week so I thought I would play catch up today on a few posts! The past two weeks have been CRAZY!!

We have a little something going on in the house called the World Cup :) The family has been very busy with World Cup parties and games everyday!


The twins celebrated their second birthday


Father's Day


J had an award ceremony at school for completing a book challenge.  They had to read 40 books this year in different genres. I love this incentive to get the kids to read!


The twins had their two year old check-up.






















While Eric and L were away the 5 of us attended an England soccer party.

I love how the oldest ones at the party took
care of the little ones :)

2 more 3v3 tournaments for L--2 more 1st place medals!


J played in his first 3v3 of the summer. They tied for 1st place but took home 3rd with the goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment