Friday, September 26, 2014

Week 38

This has been a tough week. This week has seemed like a blur. We have been up and going with our regular schedule--we get the boys off for school, we get them to soccer practice, we make dinner, homework gets done...we have our daily routines. But there have been tears. A lot of tears. The memorial for Eric's dad has been scheduled, we will be heading down to Florida in December to be the with the family and say our goodbyes. His dad wanted to be cremated and this gives a chance for all the family to be together at his family spot at the same time.

With all the tears that have been shed there have been a lot of smiles.

The twins were great at the soccer games this week, when I say great I mean I was amazed by how well behaved they were (they week before we had to leave at halftime)!




C played against some of his soccer buddies in his high school game. I love the high school games that I get to catch up with all the other moms. 
I love seeing L's smile after school. Everyday this boy runs home from his bus stop.
J's team had an away game. What a great group of boys!


This is one of my favorite pictures from the past week. A wanted to hang out with her daddy and Grangran while watching J's game.
More smiles from our week, just what we needed......










No comments:

Post a Comment