Thursday, September 18, 2014

Week 37

We had such a busy week....

L celebrated his 10 birthday!

J had 2 games, one game was on Friday night under the lights. I put the twins to bed and the other boys babysat while I was able to go watch J toddler free! The private school near the soccer fields had fireworks that night, just as J scored the fireworks went off in the background! What a perfect Friday night date with Eric--kids soccer game, catching up with friends at the field, and fireworks :)
C had 2 high school games. I love being able to take a break during the week to go cheer him on! Go Huskies!
 The twins and I took a morning to play out in the rain.






A invited her daddy to take a break from work to have a tea party.


My mom and I gave my sister a baby sprinkle (I will post more pictures lately). I brought A with me so she could have some cousin time. Those two are only 3 1/2 months apart. I love that A gets some girl time!!







Anytime roses! This made my week when Eric had roses delivered just because!



No comments:

Post a Comment