Friday, January 2, 2015

Family Time

This Christmas was extra special for our family, for the first time in years I was able to spend it with all my siblings and my parents. It is so hard being away from my big brother and big sister, I am so thankful for this special time we had.

Before all of our Christmas Festivities we set up the camera on a self timer and took our family pictures.

         My parents with the 11 Grandkids-- ages 15- 2 months.
                                                                 The entire family
                            My parents, brother, and sisters
After our photo shoot outside it was time to eat. I love all the kids table spread around the house.


Time for presents.






I love the face sweet girl is giving C,
 she can't believe he is excited over a bow tie from Vineyard Vines :)


All the girls with their dolls.











Time with cousins











The boys with their Uncles having guy time upstairs.









No comments:

Post a Comment