Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

This year  for Mother's Day I was surprised with a Mother's Day weekend. I was so moved by all the time and thought the family put into making my weekend so incredibly special. For the past few years we have been apart on Mother's Day (soccer) and I always seem to have a sick one at home. This year we only had one soccer game, it was at 8:00 am 45 minutes away but Eric took Joshua to that game.

My Mother's Day started when I received this note..

 Time out with my teenagers...


 
 








Friday night..
A girl movie with Eric and my beautiful flowers
Saturday morning and lunch...

Breakfast out with the family...









Avengers with Luke and Eric...


Saturday afternoon/evening....
Girl Time...




 Sunday....
Time with my little guy....we had planned for a picnic at the park but Tropical Storm Ana changed that plan and we had a picnic on the porch instead.




Sunday afternoon (after taking a nice nap:)...

Sunday night was dinner and the sweetest gifts.







Wow, what an incredible weekend. I felt so loved and blessed. When I woke up Monday morning I was ready to take on the week and then I had your typical HARD Monday. Eric kept saying just remember your weekend. Yes, I wanted to just go back for one more day but real life was calling.






No comments:

Post a Comment