Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 44 and 45

With baby girl being hurt our week last week was thrown off. There was a lot of sleepless nights and washing sheets every day from her mouth bleeding. After 8 days the bleeding has finally stopped and I think we are on our way to healing! Now if the rest of the swelling can go down. Don't think either little one minds the popsicles for breakfast :)





















Eric took A out for some special one on one time while the big boys played soccer. M and I stayed home and played on my phone. Perfect night for both!

 Halloween!
 The twins, Eric, and I went to a pumpkin  patch by the house. They loved counting all the pumpkins. M wanted to sit on them while A wanted to bring them all home.



 Time with the cousins.

This guy melts my heart. He is so amazing with the little ones and has such a way of calming them down. He is going to make a great dad one day.

The oldest and youngest hard at work (or play)
Love the sweet laughter all these boys bring in the house.



















Texting with my sister the other day and M decided to answer for me.
I walked away for a few minutes to help with homework and this is what I came back to, yes I think they had fun.

This girl loves collecting acorns for her daddy.










No comments:

Post a Comment